11 Feb Financial Five – Series 22
- Market volatility is temporary. Don”t let it damage your future goals permanently.
- An honest approach to advisory earns you the trust of prospects. Some may choose to play others may choose to leave. So be it. A Financial Advisor”s job is largely just to clarify and not mystify further.
- Investing isn”t an “all roses no thorn” option. It”s about “good life but at the cost of some sacrifice.
- Inflation is a number that conceals many a subsidies and inefficiencies.
- None can destroy an investor more than his own rusted perceptions about the market that ignore the winds of education.