08 Feb Financial Five – Series 21
- We say markets “correct” perhaps because they were “wrong” earlier. Now wouldn”t you embrace a corrected market?
- Markets being down is an opportunity. Markets being up is a celebration. Now you decide what you want.
- People temporarily turn deaf & blind when markets present an opportunity. Those with an advisor protestingly grab the opportunity
- Somebody will die with 1cr. somebody with 10cr. What is important is to live well & keep your purchasing power intact till the end.
- Without a destination your ticket is meaningless. And without goals your investment too is meaningless.
- The flight (equities) may be delayed but train (debt) isn”t an alternative for a long term “investment” journey.