16 Mar Financial Five Series 25
- If you want stupendous returns of the historical past you must accept the gut-wrenching declines of the historical past.
- It’s a psychological stress of the major market declines and not the declines themselves with which the excellent advisor must deal.
- The shortest time period measurable by man is the time between ” when it’s too soon to buy equities” and “when it’s too late”.
- The amateurs “bear market” is the professional’s “big sale”.
- The excellent investment advisor knows that all value is born out of chaos and order reasoning panic.