04 Apr 7 financial lessons from Kapil Sharma
Posted at 08:54h in Timeless 0 Comments
The Kapil Sharma Show has become a history. Some of the “Life” and “financial lessons” that have emerged from this are:
- Everything that rises must fall.
Markets rise and fall. Accept it.
- You can’t continue to rise or stay at the top by insulting your team mates.
Your performance will suffer if you lose patience with the market
- Don’t break the ‘Winning Team’.
Don’t break your SIP as far as possible.
- People only worship the rising sun.
Wealth only worships those who are astute investors. Learn the game. Take advice.
- Alcohol and ego is bad for your health.
Greed and Fear are bad for your wealth
- It takes years to make a reputation and takes minutes to lose it.
It takes years to build wealth but one wrong decision of discontinuing your investing can cost you dear.
- You lose everything once u lose your reputation.
You lose all opportunity of wealth creation if you lose time