The Mutual Fund Distributor”s Summit

Adapting & Adopting A New World

The world has changed

Technology is not an option

Margins are shrinking

Still the opportunity is larger than ever

Hear the best share their “mantras” on

how to change in a changed world

Event Flow

Date – 1st & 2nd of December, 2017

Venue

The State-of-the-art NISM Campus @ Patalganga

 

Free pick up & drop from NISMHeadquarters @ Vashi 

About the Program

The mutual fund industry in India has registered a phenomenal growth during the immediate past. Mutual Fund as a vehicle of investment has penetrated into the middle class and it is slowly getting into the investment basket of all the salaried and retail investors. Today, the industry commands an assets base of over Rs 20 lakh crores. In August 2017, the industry has witnessed the highest ever inflow of Rs 20,362 crores in equity oriented schemes of mutual funds, pushing the industry’s assets under management to Rs 20.59 lakh crores. With the interest cut in bank deposit interest rates, investors are moving to stock market through equity and balanced schemes. The net inflow through Systematic Investment Plans (SIPs) also hit an all time high of Rs 5,206 crores in August 2017. In fact, the assets under management of mutual funds has doubled over the past three years. The distributors and financial advisors play a key role in taking the mutual fund as a preferred investment vehicle for the investors. The total investment in mutual fund assets from top 15 cities account for 82.4 per cent of the total assets, leaving 17.6 per cent from the B15 cities. In the past 12 months, B15 towns have witnessed AUM growth of 39 per cent in August 2017 to touch Rs 3.70 lakh crores, against 2.66 lakh crores a year ago. The challenge the mutual fund industry face is to keep the momentum of growth in top 15 cities to continue at the same time penetration efforts in B15 cities are to be accelerated.The proposed Mutual Fund Distributors Meet is an event to bring the distributors and financial advisors together and discuss the strategies to make the growth continuing.

About NISM

The National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) is an educational initiative established in 2006 by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), the regulator of the securities markets in India. The institute carries out a wide range of capacity building activities at various levels aimed at enhancing the quality standards of and increase the participation in the securities markets. The institute’s six schools of excellence and the National Centre for Financial Education works in synergy towards professionalized securities markets.

The Six Schools of Excellence:

1. School for Certification of Intermediaries (SCI)

2. School for Corporate Governance (SCG)

3. School for Investor Education and Financial Literacy (SIEFL)

4. School for Regulatory Studies and Supervision (SRSS)

5. School for Securities Education (SSE)

6. School for Securities Information and Research (SSIR)

The National Strategy of Financial Education is being incubated at NISM through the ‘National Centre for Financial Education (NCFE)’.

About Next Level Education

Next Level Education is a firm engaged in investor education programmes since for the last four years. The firm has conducted for more than 2500 programs across India and has educated nearly a lakh employees in the corporate sector. Besides targeting employees in the corporate sector,, the firm has spread financial literacy among the Police Force, the Armed Forces, the Fire Brigade, MILK Cooperative at AMUL, Anand etc. The firm is also involved in social entrepreneurship such as educating the slum dwellers, security guards, the Mumbai “dabbawallas”, the third gender and sex workers. Apart from financial education, Next Level Education is involved in training Financial Advisors in business and soft skills for enhancing their competitiveness.

How to Register

Those who intend to participate in the event may submit their details – (Name, affiliation, address, email and mobile number) by email to: daisy@nextleveleducation.in The participation Fee is ` 5,000/- which may be remitted by on line transfer or through demand draft/cheque payable to Next Level.

Last Date

The nominations should reach us by: The details for online transfer are as follows:

Account name : – Next Level Education Private Limited

Nature of Account: Current Account

Account number : – 1811402892

Bank : – Kotak Mahindra Bank

IFSC code : – KKBK0001365

BRANCH : – Saiwadi, Andheri East

24th November 2017

Book now and be a part of an exclusive experience.